- News & Events
- About Us
- Client Login
A discrete, inefficient IT environment can be distracting, time consuming and unnecessarily expensive. Incorrect or out-of-date information, multiple datastores, different logins, platform lock-in or simply insufficient information can prove to be a challenge for any business.
What is Cloud Integration?
Put simply, integration is the act of configuring two pieces of software to share data or control. Applications might talk to each other directly, or through a third-party piece of software (usually called a broker). Neonex splits integration into four discrete areas:
- Data - Contact lists, documents, calendars and other application data. This integration can be cloud to cloud, cloud to on-premise, or a hybrid of the two.
- Application - Pass control messages from one application to another to perform automated functions and processes.
- Identity - Use one login and password for all your applications.
- Platform - Access your data from wherever you are, on whichever device you have to hand.
Neonex are specialists at integration and our team is dedicated to making sure your new and existing software as a service (SaaS) applications integrate fully with any other systems you have, and that you get the most out of your move to SaaS and cloud computing.
How Do We Do It?
Neonex have a number of methods and solutions available to achieve integration, everything, however, starts with a in-depth consultation. Neonex will work together with you to define your requirements and then propose a set of solutions. When we know exactly how your business works, your exact needs and the problems you face, we can begin to solve your problems in the best possible ways.
What are the Benefits of Integration for You?
A properly integrated suite of SaaS applications will allow you to:
- De-duplicate your data and maintain its integrity.
- Increase staff productivity and improve your business process efficiency.
- Access your information in real time across systems.
- Give your staff ultimate flexibility by enabling access to the same data and applications anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
- Scale and extend your business IT systems by ensuring the building blocks are properly in place for future applications.
- Improve the security of your enterprise with a single username and password.
All our SaaS products are chosen for their ability to integrate with each other and be extended. Where possible we integrate our products by default when we implement them.
Our unique integration experience working with UK companies makes us ideally placed to help maximise your investment in cloud technology. We understand that every business is different and we tailor every solution to your exact needs. Contact us today for more information.