- News & Events
- About Us
- Client Login
Google Apps provides a number of easy to use, powerful, cloud computing based messaging and collaboration tools for your business.
The web-based messaging components include email, calendar and instant messaging solutions that help your workforce communicate and stay connected, wherever and whenever they work. These services can be securely accessed from any browser, work on mobile devices like BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad and Nokia, and integrate with other popular email systems like Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, and more. Google Apps also enables secure, real-time collaboration among workgroups of all sizes. With hosted documents – word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations – web-based video access, and easy site-building tools, Google makes information usable from any browser or smart phone, whenever and wherever users work.
Google Apps delivers productivity and reduce IT workload with a SaaS, hosted, 99.9% uptime solution that gets teams working together fast. It integrates seamlessly with our other enterprise offerings including the Salesforce Sales and Salesforce Service Clouds, Box online storage, and the myOneLogin advanced user management and authentication system. Security comes as standard with a vendor such as Google: SAS-70 certified datacentres, custom hardware and software, and a rigorous patching and upgrade regime that is completely transparent to the end-user.
- Advanced Postini filters keep spam and viruses from employees’ inboxes so they can focus on messages that matter, and IT admins can focus on other initiatives
- 25GB of storage per user means that inbox quotas and mass deletion are a thing of the past; combine this with Google's search technology and you have your own private and secure email search engine.
- Integrated instant messaging, voice and video chat - Connect with contacts instantly without launching a separate application or leaving your inbox with integrated instant messaging, voice and video chat.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and events easily. Enter meeting details online and let Google Calendar send invitations and update RSVPs. Overlay multiple calendars to see when people – or rooms – are available.
- Calendars can be shared company-wide or with select co-workers. Users can select from a range of permission settings when sharing calendars with others – choosing who sees event details or makes calendar changes.
- Embed a calendar in Google Sites or on any web page; no programming required. Publicize external company events by publishing a calendar and making it searchable to the world in the Google Calendar gallery.
- Let multiple users work together, editing online at the same time. Collaborate real-time within your domain, or allow edits by external partners or clients. All revisions are saved, organized, and recoverable.
- Work seamlessly with traditional file formats - Import from, export to, and collaboratively edit or publish with .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .html, .pdf, and other formats.
- Deliver presentations to remote audiences through an open browser window, and publish documents and spreadsheets as internal web pages for easy employee review. Display documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in Google Sites with just a few clicks.
- Automate simple tasks across Google products Use Google Apps Script to customise Google Docs spreadsheets, link Google products and automate repetitive tasks directly from Google Docs spreadsheets.
- Create all types of websites: corporate intranet, team, project, departmental, training, wikis, and more. Sites can be shared internally with external users like partners, clients, and vendors.
- Display documents, spreadsheets, presentations, videos, web forms, photo slide shows, and gadgets all in one place, with no coding required.
- Google search technology is built in, so employees can find business content simply by using the familiar Google search box.
Google Apps also includes Google Groups, Google Video and Contacts!
Why Choose Neonex for Google Apps?
Neonex understands not only cloud technology, but more importantly how it can benefit your business. We see the bigger picture - how the software works, how your staff interact with it, and how it fits with your other software. It's important you choose a supplier you can trust to make your investment work with your business.
As Google Apps UK authorized resellers specialising in migration, integration and collaboration, Neonex can ensure your move to the cloud is painless and stress free. To ensure your experience with Google Apps is complete, we can also offer the myOneLogin single-sign-on solution and Memeo Connect for Google Docs. In addition we can provide Managed Centralised Authentication and Managed Blackberry Enterprise Server with the Google Apps Connector to Blackberry enable your Google Apps solution.